Friday, July 24, 2026

Atlantis Lost Empire Movie Review



Hello and welcome to another movie review this one is very summarised because I watched it very late at night and just wanted to go to sleep after watching it but I wanted to write my thoughts and feelings about this movie since it was my first time watching it and growing up I really enjoyed watching stargate Atlantis so when I saw I could watch this movie also about Atlantis it was a no brainer. 

The whole idea of a lost city is a cool concept because cities are quite big, so how is it actually possible to lose a city? 

In this movie review, I am going to do it differently than normal. There was action, lots of guns, and explosions. There was adventure. There was hope, there was family. This story is very in-depth. Milo, the main character, gets the girl, and he learns to stand up for himself. The girl becomes queen, and Milo stays with her. For a Disney movie, I think it has a lot to understand. If children are watching, they might not understand everything, so I am glad I held off on watching this one for a good few years. The team trying to destroy it ultimately ends up saving the city and getting riches without having to steal anything from the Atlanteans. One of my favourite TV shows is Stargate Atlantis, and I would like to think there is an Atlantis out there, far more developed than we are in everything. If it is out there, I hope it can be preserved rather than people trying to destroy it, but you never really know what humanity will decide to do. It's great how both the main characters (The girl and Milo) have the loss of their parents to bond them. Their love for Atlantis ultimately makes the city a better place to live, and Milo will end up educating the people of Atlantis on how to read, as it was lost to time. I didn't like how close the bad guys were to destroying everything and setting off the volcano, but it did make for some great cinematic moments. 9/10

Thank you so much for reading, and I am sorry it's not longer, but sometimes it will happen where the movie review is smaller because the big events are summarised rather than me explaining the whole thing. The next movie review I do will be much longer and hopefully a more interesting read. Have a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment