Not a bad movie, just a meh movie. I appreciated learning where Thor had been this entire time, and seeing him loved by so many people. Trying to follow whether Loki was good or bad was rather difficult. The sister bit kind of confused me for most of this, especially when it started seemingly like the father treated her more as a partner than as a descendant/heir. Not sure how any of this is going to connect to the rest of the MCU other than the fact that Thor and Hulk were involved.
I have nothing else good to say, so I'm not going to bother. Read my in-time notes below if you desire.
!!! SPOILERS BELOW !!!
- Why IS Thor in a cage?
- Him wanting to keep eye contact while talking is kind of funny.
- Why does he hold his arm like that?
- If he could get out that easily why didn't he?
- Is that the skull with the crown on his back?
- Is this guy new? He sucks as a gatekeeper...
- So is Odin back then?
- That guy is very clunky in his armour.
- So is Loki good now?
- Is that a wizard of oz background?
- I KNEW THAT COULDN"T BE ODIN... But also was not expecting it to be Loki if they were honoring his death... Still confused if he is good or not...
- Why did he send their father to a nursing home on Earth?
- JANE DUMPED HIM?!?
- What is the point of telling him to take a seat if you are just going to force him to?
- Why does Doctor Strange want to send them back to Asgard?
- I don't remember Doctor Strange being like this.
- They have a sister? Will she become the ruler? Oh, never mind, she is more evil than Loki.
- So much for bringing dad home.
- Dad chose to leave. You can't be mad about that!
- Why does only Thor look like their parents?
- SHE BROKE THE HAMMER!
- Loki is such a chicken.
- Is this another new guy manning the gate?!?
- Her outfit changed? Why are her and Loki both black and green outfits while Thor is red and blue?
- Did he just get dumped in a trash dimension?
- He forgot he doesn't have a hammer for a second...
- Who is she, and why is she discombobulated like that?
- How did she not hit him?
- Why are we playing the Willy Wonka factory sound?
- It's an army of Power Rangers!
- Who the heck is this guy?
- She gives Trunchbul vibes.
- He melted him!!
- "See ya later new Doug."
- Ma'am, he had it before you. He is your father.
- Is she going to make an army of the undead?
- How did Loki get in to see Thor?
- Stan Lee has a million jobs lol.
- He looks like he should be yelling "THIS IS SPARTA".
- WHY IS THE HULK THERE?!?
- The host man is speechless. Baffled his warrior is failing.
- Do we think that Banner even can resurface if he has been stuck as Hulk for that long?
- It's the original gatekeeper guy!
- How is he there but not there?
- Aww, Black Widow got him to turn back.
- Wow, 2 whole years as Hulk.
- Aww, she lost her warrior sisters.
- I don't think that was him trying to kill you Thor.
- Just another spaceship? Could you even fly the other ship?
- I thought they were going to steal 2 ships?
- I can't tell if she is super strong or that ship has very weak pew pew control.
- Why does it have to be called that?
- Still can't determine if Loki is good or bad...
- I guess they didn't pick the best ship for the trip?
- I think I liked her other outfit better.
- Well, that explains where the dog has been.
- Did he just KO himself because he couldn't change into Hulk?
- I really like how sweet and naive the rock guy's voice is. Fits his personality but not his appearance.
- I just realized she took the same eye from both Thor and Odin.
- She wanted them fireworks to go off behind her and create a scene, you can't tell me otherwise.
- Uhoh, somebody go save Hulk!
- That traitor is just casually hiding amongst the people on the plane.
- Isn't he going to run out of bullets?
- Is Hulk REALLY going to take out the fire demon in one swoop?
- What about Loki?
- Oh yeah, let's just go ahead and take over Earth with the Asgahds...
- What the heck is that big ship?
- I don't know why I was surprised to see that the trash planet and its people still existed.
No comments:
Post a Comment