Hello and welcome to another click game review, since I have found quite a lot more click games, and I am excited to try them all and let you know how they actually are in the coming weeks. But let's focus on this week's four games.
Tapple - Click the middle of the screen and gain achievements fast. This game makes an annoying sound when you click the apple, but when the achievements are coming in this fast, who really cares? The only achievement I couldn't figure out how to get was the hidden button, but because of that, I am calling this completed. I would have rated this 5 stars if I could have found that button. 4.5/5
Silly Linguine Cat Simulator Deluxe Online - If you are going to try this game, I suggest that you buy the auto clicker in the shop its going to make getting chests that much easier in order to complete the 98 achievements quicker. If you want to play it more casually, just spend the money on the chests or the gambling game offers. Collecting all the skins is the aim of the game, but I really like this, so I am hoping the person who made this comes out with another game like it or updates this one (with new achievements). 5/5
Egg - Technically, I put work into this game for 2 days, not continuously, but when I closed it at the end of day 1, I thought it would have an auto save since there was not an obvious button. It didn't save. I had to start over, and there is only one achievement. On day 2, I decided I needed to get an auto-clicker to assist me in this journey to 10000000 clicks for that one achievement. It took all day, 12 hours, genuinely, to finish this one day. My hand was dying from the amount of clicking I did, and I probably would not have gotten it without the auto-clicker. I do not like using an auto clicker, but I knew that for this game, I had no choice when it didn't save my progress from the previous day. 1/5
Click to 10 - you get to 10, and it then closes the game, no achievements. 1/5
Thank you for reading. I really hope you enjoy these if you do play them, especially since I did not enjoy the last game very much, but I think that's because I mostly lean towards games that have achievements these days, since I would like to get five thousand achievements this year. Good luck if you try any of these on Steam. I have to note that there are more achievements on Silly Linguine Cat Simulator Deluxe Online since I wrote the review. Have a great rest of your day, and thank you for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment