Hello and welcome to another post. Today, I'm sharing something I haven't done before, but I had a dream that I feel I need to share with someone, as it struck me in a way I didn't think things would at this point in the healing stage.
I had a dream where my stepdad would come back in human form anytime my sister or I were experiencing a hard time. You could touch him and have a conversation, but only when it was just you two. If someone else walked in, he was gone, and you were left to solve your problem on your own. I thought I was coping with the loss of a few family members quite well, but this one hit me hard, and I wanted to share the experience. If you are going through a rough patch, there are people out there having the same thoughts and feelings as you. There will be someone to help or just listen you just have to find them, and I think that's what this dream was telling me, that someone is there. I am someone who believes in ghosts. I am quite skeptical when it comes to a lot of the media of ghosts out there because a lot of it has been faked. I have had a few ghost experiences in my life, one of which was at my sister's house when I was staying over for a day or two. I was falling asleep on the sofa bed in the living room, and she went to her bedroom after a little while. I thought she had come back into the room. She has this giant cabinet that almost reaches the ceiling. I should say my sister is about 5 feet tall. I thought she had come back in the room to grab a pair of shoes off the top of this cabinet because that's what was on the top. I open my eyes to see a dark shadow almost as tall as the ceiling, just standing there. I naturally thought that was my sister and closed my eyes to go back to sleep. I did not once think about how my sister would need to be standing on the sofa bed to reach up to where the shoes were. I didn't think that if that was the case, the bed would have moved a bit with her getting up to the cabinet, and she probably would not be getting shoes out for the next day that late at night. My tired brain really did not give me any logic in that situation, but it was perfectly fine.
We had a chat the next day, and I asked if she had come back into the room and stood on the sofa bed when she thought I was asleep the previous night. It turns out she hadn't, but someone else who had stayed there in the past had a similar experience. What do you think it was?
It's a shorter post today because I am in my feelings a little bit and will think about this a lot for the rest of the day. Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you next Friday with another review. Take care :)
No comments:
Post a Comment