Saturday, September 12, 2026

Marvel Movie Reviews w/ Rambo - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)

  

I was under the impression this movie was going to bring back the other Black Panther and replace the original actor who passed away with him. That was not the case here. I enjoyed seeing the tribute to the actor who passed away. I am unsure if the funeral at the beginning was meant to also be a tribute to him, since there was also a funeral for the mother, but I still think it was a meaningful moment regardless. And watching as Shuri embraced the traditions to become fully, authentically herself, rather than like the cousin who just sought to prosper his own life. I would love to learn more in the future about if there are other meteorite bits around the world that can create more of these powerful beings. I am also curious to know what made it so that the underwater flower changed the beings to adapt to water life, while the Panther plant just gave them the strength of the panther.

!!! SPOILERS BELOW !!!

  • She made a fake heart? Like how Tony needed a fake heart thing with magnets?
  • It is pretty cool to see their funeral ceremony since we didn't get to for the father.
  • Why was the logo purple?
  • Is that the mom?
  • Oof, the use of force to steal the vibranium is a bit much, no?
  • Why were the warriors hiding behind the doors?
  • The way she mentions the king is dead and that it is their time to strike makes it sound like the world KOd the king and that they seek revenge.
  • Was that the sister of Black Widow?
  • Why did everything just lose power?
  • A phantom jellyfish?
  • What is that poking out of the water? Are there sirens? Would explain the music.
  • Blue Avatar People!
  • How the heck did they jump up there and grab it to manipulate it like that??
  • Saying that sitting too long thinking about your brother makes you sad means you need to sit longer.
  • Is that Hercules? Where did he get Icarus flying shoes?
  • I'm sorry but why is Wakanda's fault? They have protections in place that prevent folks from stealing from them, why don't you?
  • How many asteroids with Vibranium do we think there are? Do we think there are some in the glaciers?
  • Who is her favorite colonizer?
    • Oh, Agent Ross. Now I really want to know what happened to the brother.
  • Do you think they know that the scientist is a child? Or do you think they think that the one person from the boat is the scientist? Oh, nevermind, they KOd her.
  • She doesn't even know she made it for the government.
  • That is a huge dorm room.
  • This is a lot of tech and supplies in a garage for a 19 year old.
  • I THOUGHT IT WAS A PLANE OF SOME TYPE NOT AN IRON MAN SUIT!
  • She's not half bad!
  • Uhoh, quick, get out of the suit before they pull you into the water.
  • I am very surprised that cable was not made of vibranium.
  • They didn't even give the Wakanda people a chance to take the scientist to them.
  • Does the mask on his face contain water? Does he need water to breathe like a fish?
  • Who is this lady talking to Ross?
  • She is part of the royal family?
  • They spoke Mayan? Is that language still spoken? I thought the Mayans were an ancient civilization that was lost.
  • Who is she? Why did she leave Wakanda?
  • Ooo, an underwater cave. Very cool.
  • Why is black panther gone?
  • I guess her earrings don't work for translation there?
  • How is it that he speaks english?
  • He is thousands of years old?
  • Why did the plant turn them into merpeople?
  • They stole the diver suits lol.
  • It's like Atlantis/Atlantia, mixed with El Derado.
  • Do the people only appear blue above water?
  • I am astonished he is giving her the bracelet.
  • Wow, doesn't even want to try and establish their nation just as Wakanda did, they would rather rage war on the entire planet.
  • Well, now the war will begin I guess.
  • What did he do to her when she asked to be saved?
  • She knew pretty quickly but not quickly enough.
  • "You just hung up on the queen." "I just hung up on my mother; there's a difference."
  • He is far too excited to try fighting this guy lol.
  • Jesus that Icarus guy is strong!
  • How do water balloons take down something that a speer could barely puncture?
  • Her dress is very pretty in the water.
  • Two funerals in one movie, dang.
  • I think it is time for you to start sharing your technology with the rest of the world and use them to stand against this fish nation instead of the fish against the world.
  • Dreaming of your country being the only one with the most powerful element is crazy.
  • Ooo, the guy gave her the key to bringing back the Panther.
  • So does that mean they evacuated and left Shuri behind to solve this? That is crazy.
  • Why did she appear under the water like that? Was it because she used the water people's bracelet?
  • See but I still think he took it for different reasons than she did. She wants to save her country. He wanted to save himself by taking over the country.
  • Why doesn't she just tell them the truth?
  • LMFAO "Can I get some of that too?"
  • That is one big ship.
  • How are they climbing the walls like Spider-Man?
  • They are still on your boat though, why would you head back while they are on you?
  • Oof, not far enough into the desert.
  • Looks like a cat just got it's first taste of catching a bird lol.
  • Quick Shuri! Pull it out and throw it back at him!
  • Oh dang, she burnt him to a crisp.
  • Did her suit repair itself?
  • Wanakanda lost a lot of people on that ship...
  • So he still has an ulterior motive for yielding to her. At least he won't start the war I guess.
  • Will his little foot wing grow back? Can't be Icarus if he doesn't fly.
  • Did she just throw her own robes into the fire?
  • Aww, she can finally mourn them.
  • There is still a member of their Black Panther bloodline!
  • Aww, that is precious, teaching him of his true heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment