Hello, and welcome to some more game reviews of click games or click-and-point games. These games are great for grinding those precious achievements.
Meh - A game where you click a computer to fill a bar to gain one point. Each of the 61 achievements didn't pop up while I was in-game, so I didn't actually realise I had finished the game because none of the achievements popped up while I was in the game. All I know is you click to fill the bar, and each time you do it adds a point to your total. Maybe you need to get 128 points to complete the game, but I am not fully sure. You can also spend your points on opening boxes to customise the computer. There is one that is a skeleton, and that's a pretty cool thing.
Apple clicker - 7 achievements for this fruity game. Click the fruit and earn an achievement for 1, 10, 100, 1000, and so on and so forth.
Peach clicker - You will get in-game drops every 3 hours, but they aren't always successful, so even if you aren't going to be around to click the peach, I recommend you leave it open running in the background. The skins you can get are pretty cool and make it easier to look at if you change them up in a long gameplay session. You will need skins to complete a few of the achievements; most of them are decently priced in the Steam market, too, if you want to complete the game faster. 31 achievements to get, it's a decent amount for a free game, and I do love those achievements. The background will change to keep it interesting. Don't stop clicking, and good luck if you try it.
Flag Clicker - Click the flag and gain drops every 3 hours. Not every drop is successful, so prepare to spend a while getting all of the 31 achievements; you may even learn what flags are and what over the course of playing this; you could say it's educational. I know I am not fully aware of what every flag looks like, so it's been a learning experience for me.
Thank you so much for reading, and if you try any of these, I really hope you enjoy them. Good luck with your achievement hunting, and I will see you next Friday with another blog post, possibly more game reviews, maybe another movie review, or something completely different. Have a great rest of your day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment