Friday, October 15, 2021

October Scary Stories - Week 2

The world is teeming with creepy crawlies. 

It always has been. 

And I am so vastly larger than these little pests, so why am I still so startled when one happens upon me? 

Maybe it's from when little Tommy ate a cricket in kindergarten, or when he decided to chase me around sticking worms and centipedes in my braids throughout the 4th grade. That kid has really grown into a demented soul y'know. He moved out of his parents place before we even graduated high school and he moved into an abandoned lot by the forest. Hobo central if you ask me. I have absolutely no idea why he thought that was a good idea. I'm surprised he didn't drop out of school while he was at it too. That's just the kind of kid he was then, secluded and in a sense independent. I think most of out parents called his family ludicrous, he was considered imprudently solivagant.


**INCOMPLETE DRAFT**

No comments:

Post a Comment