Hello and welcome back to another part of the series of game reviews I have been doing, and there will be many more to come as I have tried quite a few more games since starting this series of posts. I really hope you enjoy.
Search All Veggies - An easy game for some quick achievements; however, I would say this is harder than the cat games. I am not really sure why, because all of the 100 cat games I have played are on a white background, but the cat games are less crowded. The way you move around the screen is also something I dislike because you have to hover over the arrow in the direction you want to go, and it will move. I prefer the method of click and drag, as you have so much more control over where it ends up. Either way its still fun. It will take me a bit longer to complete all these search all games, but I think most of them have 10 achievements each, so it's going to help towards your total if you are also trying to grind out achievements. These will be up on my YouTube channel when I have done the full amount of games, so stay tuned for that in the future. 4/5
100 Asian Cats - Find 100 cats and gain an achievement for each cat you find. There are so many of these games available, and quite a few of them are free, so they are great if you are a cat lover and an achievement hunter like myself. Check out my YouTube channel. If you are struggling to complete this, you may find it helpful to see where they all are. Great game, love the cat noises every time you click on one of the cats. 5/5
Book Shop Simulator - Its really great to experience all the new things they keep adding to this game, I cannot wait for the multiplayer they should be adding soon-ish. It was an amazing day when they added new achievements because I had about 14 of them all pop at once, and when I gain an achievement, I get a little bit of serotonin every time. I like how you can work at different locations, but it would be nice if you could unlock titles when restocking if you have enough money, rather than having to level up and only being able to unlock one at a time. Other than that its a good game. The developers are still working on it, so experiencing all the new things they bring in with each update is cool. They will also be bringing a cafe in very soon, so I do wonder if we will have to work the cafe as well, but only time will tell. 5/5
Coin Pusher Live - More achievements than Coin Pusher World, but the interaction with this one just doesn't measure up. If you are looking for a coin pusher to put on your stream, this one is a good temp one, and it's free, but the look just isn't as nice. 2.5/5
Thank you so much for reading. Good luck if you play any of these games. I was addicted to two of them for a while, so remember to take breaks when gaming. Have a great rest of your day, and I will see you in the next blog post. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment