Folks looked forward to this film; they loved the idea of a fresh interpretation of something that had previously gone dark in nature, and while they loved some of the previous Superman actors, they wanted to see what new blood could do for the new DCU that Gunn was going to initiate. But let's be honest. The storyline was still kind of dark and screwed up. The characters felt like they lacked the charisma of those who worked well together. And don't even get me started with the fact that we turned the population against Superman and will probably do the same for Supergirl in the new film!
!!! SPOILERS BELOW !!!
- I thought superman couldnt bleed?
- lol krypto beating him up
- What is this ice palace?
- When did he get bots?
- What is with all the cameras, and how does he have all the numbers and positions memorized
- ... is that robot Lex's creation as well?
- It's like fricken Megamind
- WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE HAPPY TO BE FIGHTING SUPERMAN
- arent there real problems he could be solving like tf
- This is crazy
- It's like they are trying to paint Superman into the villain
- Oh, I thought Gravia was going to be another space planet thingy place
- ...is she supposed to be Superman's girl or clarks girl? Does she know his true identity?
- nvm
- Why does he hate Superman?
- Is she an alien or a human that he mutated?
- 0.0 alien axolotl?
- justice gang?
- also those names sounded off
- Green Lantern is the only one I recognize the name of, and he looks weird...
- Hawkgirl sounds like it should be Hawkeye
- And Mr Terrific is a rip-off of Mr Incredible lol
- ...saving a squirrel? really?
- Why does Blondie look so much older than the rest?
- Is the last part of the message faked?
- lol secret harem
- lol I love how the puppy is the line they crossed xD
- I have never heard of Planet Watch before this
- The way these people are in vacation attire and surrounded by soldiers is funny
- lol secretharem
- ...he hates a petty ex-girlfriend but doesn't see his is being petty and insane himself
- hes horrible
- ......hypnoglasses? That's why we are claiming people don't recognize him?
- I really don't like this Green Lantern
- He needs to go
- also why does this Mr Terrific need to have a T-shaped mask covering his face? its weird
- These "heroes" are pretty sucky heroes...
- lol good luck finding him
- okay hes growing on me a little, but he needs a better name and costume because they suck
- Mister Terrific's persona and voice and everything just feel like it should be in a show about the 60s
- just casually blinding everyone
- Krypto really needs to be trained
- poor baby
- lol he's just a floating head now
- lmao squid arms called Superman, weird
- And yes, he did see a ball, he bit the ball lol
- lol he let her fly his ship
- I'm sure he will be mad about her crashing it
- wow jimmy took too long to say yes
- Luthoria is crazy
- Well, guess they aren't hanging this weekend lol
- I wonder if they've seen the news lol
- why dont i have a seat? lol do you wanna live or not bud
- COULD YOU DRIVE ANY SLOWER
- I hate that he managed to get all these people on his side
- That's messed up, killing the kid
- This dick should be part of the boys
- I feel like he would fit in with them very well
- ... they're allowed to kill?
- lol forgot to analyze the dog's moves xD
- so where was she this whole time?
- awww his other Earth parents
- I'm not a fan of the fact that they made her into a drunk sorority girl essentially at the end of this
No comments:
Post a Comment