Pilot -
First, the opening theme song from the previews seems different from the actual one. Second, Chelsea is still oblivious to EVERYTHING. Thirdly, that elementary school is HUGE. Thirdly, why hasn't Raven told her kids, or why haven't the kids figured out that she uncannily knows everything ahead of time. Fourth, I absolutely love the wanna be hood across the hall neighbor. Fifth, why don't both of the twins have the psychic power? Sixth, does he really think he can hide his visions from Raven forever? She is bound to have a vision of him having a vision at some point; thats going to be trippy as crap.... Finally, I wonder if the Raven's parents are ever going to show up; I know it's unlikely Corey will because of his negative publicity in the past but it would be really cool if the mom and dad from 'Thats so Raven' to make an appearance. Oh, and also, this reboot sorta makes me think of the reboot of 'Boy Meets World'.
The Baxter's Get Bounced -
- xD the pancake sounded like a rice cake when she bit into it
- the little girl is definitely wearing more grown up clothing when they film the intro than in the episodes in general
- I'm glad they kept Raven's squeal lying voice
- So I do remember that Raven interned at a fashion company in the original series but she also worked at the family restaurant and I was really hoping she kept the later
- the landlord guy doesn't seem the angry type so why is Raven putting off telling him about Chels...?
- Why did Chels' coffee come off as being poisoned instead of just like really bitter or being gritty or such?? Also, somebody has tried to poison him before?
- wow, self centered much? why does every vision have so be about him?
- also, literally the five of them are the size of one family so what is the difference if they aren't really one but rather two?
Big Trouble In Little Apartment -
- seriously? where would they stick a trampoline in their tiny bedroom?
- so if they still get along so well why aren't they still together??
- why would raven try to put on her daughter's sports bra? she said it herself that it was tiny
- why did Booker not see that the stuff in the box was very feminine?
- why can't she just walk up to them and ask why Mia snuck off?
- little does he know that they are all there xD
- all the tasties Dx
- WHY DID YOU TELL CHELS BEFORE THEY CONFESSED IT TO YOU??
- chels changed up the room didnt she???
- what I still can't figure out is why don't Raven and Chels share a room and then Mia can have her room back?
- "But I did it because I looove you."
- whose gonna take the kids to school now?
The Bearer of Dad News -
- why is it that every time a show throws a surprise party they say it for the wrong person??
- xD he showed up from another room, how did they not know that??? lol
- "Nobody picks a store bought cake like me"
- a pop up book of photos, that's really cool actually... why is Booker constantly getting his head stuck places??
- I'm still trying to remember how Raven met this dude ( their dad) ... I have no clue
- If Raven hates all the things he does with the kids now (not that he does them she just wont do them herself) than vision or not why would she try to do them?????
- when Chels actually had a solid thing of "y'all can help me clean up the living room"
- wow Chels, way to throw out the bear, the ginormous bear that is very hard to not see
- wow Ray, just WOW
- I can't believe she drank the hot sauce xD
- why do they emphasize the spice by smearing her eye makeup?
- you can buy hot sauce with a prescription?
- xD he knows his mother's weaknesses so well
- first off, why did they not try sewing or taping the head back on? and second, how did the dumpster lid even cut it off so easily?
- oh! they did try taping the head back on!!!!!!!
- xD she thought he was an evil elf!!!!!!!
- "oooo the wind tickler, that sounds fun... this is not fun. this is not fun at all"
- Bird high isn't even that high, there is no way you would be able to the whole park from up there though
- why do her visions usually come true anyway? you would think she would learn by now that she can't change anything
- I really want to know why they are calling the basketball the rock
- if Raven still gets along with him so well and she misses him then how come they didn't stay together??
- how come only Raven's hair got messed up??
You're Gonna Get It -
- how come Mia has really good light makeup but the other girl looks like trailer park trash. sorry, that came out wrong
- wait. they aren't the same age?
- swallowing toothpaste would not have affected her breathing or whatever
- wow Mia. how could you steal stuff from your own mother
- "your lining on an 8th grade level" what? wow. this new generation is ridiculous
- the dogs ate some bad cat? what????
- what kind of school do they go to that they have 4th, 6th, and 8th graders all together?
- I mean... it's not even like Raven lied about Mia and Booker she just didn't tell her she was wrong.....
- it went from a hang out to a party.... THEY GONNA GET IT!!!! lol
- I can't believe she got two completely opposite dogs to try and cover up her lies XD
- oh my god XD XD XD XD when Raven's face went on the 8th grade girl it was hysterical !!!!!
- I absolutely love how Raven still wears the childish colorful pj onesies
Adventures in Mommy-Sitting -
- the fact that Raven and Chelsea doesn't seem to realize that being parents means you don't get social lives lol
- that is one really large choker on Chelsea's neck
- why is it that Booker is being more cautious than anyone else?
- Raven beating up the bouncer XD
- I love her photo on their phone xD
- my parent's are always the same way though and constantly wonder why everything is so quite and where the kids are lol
- I knew it!! I so called the cushion falling out of the window!!
- how did Raven manage to knock into the same person twice? and how did the drink make the shirt rip apart????
- "what if we were chaperoned by George Washington" as if a dollar gonna make a difference lol
- I can so relate to Tucker and him taking the food while sneaking in lol
- WHAT IS CHELSEA"S SECRET?!?!?!
Dancing Tween -
-Wow, they are taking this school dance thing very serious...... I don't even remember if we had dances in middle school.... well yeah now that I think about it we had one in 8th grade but just wow
- Mia is probably just over thinking the whole thing, they are putting too much pressure on dancing!
- Raven is spreading herself way too thin... sounds like me as a college student xD oh well, everything is bound to get done somehow....
- Tess and Booker really want credit for this dance, even if it means having their faces touching other people xD
- Chelsea is so sweet and way too easy on the kids, they should have known they were gonna start the issue... also, why did Booker not see that Tess was wearing hiphop clothes????
- Raven tried and tried and she almost did it all but there is always a way to cheat the system lol
- See, Mia was afraid for nothing!
Vending the Rules -
-That whole you owe me money nah we been raising you so you owe us money thing is definitely something my parents would pull xD
- Well, I mean, its nice that they want to try and raise the money themselves but cmon man, there's gotta be a less stupid way.... what about when they tried selling their stuff to help their mom????
- Tess and Mia are adorable!! I wish we could see what the best friend shoes they want look like....
- Booker in his sister's head band thing is kinda funny xD
- Seriously though, why does Tess have a rock? she tries too hard to be bad*ss
- Where did Levi get all those bouncy balls?!?!?!?!?
- That was some quick thinking on his part to glue all the money too himself but that doesnt even look like that much....
- Why had they not thought of selling the plates before? Especially if Chelsea knew how much they were worth back when they were having money trouble.....
- So wait, they never got the VR gear?!?!
In-Vision of Privacy -
-
Fears of a Clown -
-
No comments:
Post a Comment